Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Croc Shoes Are Awesome, Deal With It!

Crocs have been known to stir up some controversy. It’s really not even worth talking about because the people who hate Crocs are only saying bad things because they think they look bad (or look bad in them).

If you don’t own a pair of Crocs then you don’t understand why they are so popular. I know that I don’t wear them for their looks, I wear them because they are easy to wear.

I can pack them in anything because they are so light and hard to damage. They are very comfortable and offer great back support too.

Most people prefer flip-flops over crocs, but why? They don’t offer back support, they put an uncomfortable wedge between your toes and they are not slip resistant or easy to clean. So do yourself a favor and buy a pair of Croc shoes, you’ll thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment